Friday 2 December 2011

Instagram

Have you ever heard of instagram?Ok,maybe I was the last to know :P
Many times I refused to use my iphone as my substitute for DSLR because of its poor quality.

But instagram lets me filter the pictures and make them look more realistic like lomo pictures.Isn't it interesting?

Here are some of the pictures filtered using instagram.
X







1.My family cat 2.A cat I found on the side of the road 3.KLCC 4.Lasagne I baked last week 5.Ramon and I 6.Revive isotonic,my favourite energy drink at the moment

4 comments:

  1. your face sama dgn your darling Ramon:)
    hihi..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely sejoli! :D
    kapan both of you get married? dont forget to invite me! teehee.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. saya pon suka gambar2 kat instagram tu...thx to tiz zaqyah n abang nara sebab introduce...heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Asyik & Icha : Thanks a lot baby dolls!
    @Anonymous:True,they introduced it thru beautifulnara,but I wasn't really convinced to try it out until I saw few friends uploaded their pics on fb.Coolness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !