Saturday 17 December 2011

Malacca

Hello guys,
How have you been?I am good.Yesterday I attended one of my colleagues' wedding in Malacca and afterwards I went to visit Malacca historical city,which is one of my favourite places in Malaysia.

Malacca is of World heritage for it's historical buildings that were built since 1550s and step into this city gives me a different vibe of Malaysia itself.

I have been here many times,but I never get bored of it.
So,for a comfort walkabout, I wore a simple tee with black jeans.
But,in the middle of the city I stepped in into one of shopping malls,and guess what,few baby labels are having their year end sale and I went like crazy and shopped !

I guess,my "rehabilitation" from not doing shopping isn't been very encouraging,but I think year-end sale is only once per year,so close your eyes and let's damage our pockets a bit ;-)

Until next post I will update more pictures of Malacca,
Till then.









Tee:F21/Jeans:Mango/Scarf:Kistchen/Wedges:Payless/Bag:Fossil/top(inside):F21

1 comment:

  1. lovely scarf! how u wrap ur scarf, Hidaya? it looks simple yet beautiful.. <3 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !