Saturday 31 December 2011

NYE

 First and foremost,I want to wish everyone,Happy New Year 2012! It's the last day of 2011,and I started today by attending a wedding of my friend's relative,and then we decided to hit some big malls in KL.

 We first went to Mid Valley and later on to Starhill and took a lot of pictures.What attracted me the most is of course the christmas decoration in every mall we visited.In front of Pavilion there were also bear sculptures to represent some countries in the world,which is pretty amazing.

 By the end of the day,my feet begged me to change into flats but unfortunately,I tried to train myself not to change from heels into flats,but guess what,my feet hurt like crazy :P 

 Anyway,did I ever mention that Ramon was in town last Tuesday?He is now on his  South East Asia vacation for 4 weeks,and he did a brief stop at LCCT on Tuesday before proceeded to Borneo and will be back to KL next week.Can't wait to see him again ;-) 

 I believe every one of you have an amazing story of how 2011 has treated you so far.Mine was very very amazing and I couldn't ask for more.Care to share yours too? Until then, Meet you all in 2012.














Cardigan:Mango/Maxi dress:H&M/Ring:Bought at Jonker Walk,Malacca/Shoes:Aldo/Bag:Mango

P/s : Ramon,do you remember California Pizza we used to dine out in KLCC?Now they moved it to Fahrenheit88.

6 comments:

  1. Salaam!
    What a beautiful dress and you look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like ur look (:
    btw; what season do you have there? :)
    http://tffc-byfatimazaahn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all and Happy New Year!

    @Fatima :Malaysia is a tropical country,so that explains why we only have hot season throughout the year.Also from time to time,we have monsoon season/rainy season.

    But yeah,I only wear a maxi dress in December :p

    That's why.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you're so daring with colors! I need to find courage to wear out loud colours like you! Heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute long skirt!!! but you have a skeleton on your hand^^;

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !