Friday 23 December 2011

Recipe 1 : Vegetarian Pizza

Hi all,
I think I want to post some of simple recipes from time to time as well!
Last night I baked vegetarian pizza though it was a bit overbaked :(
Maybe I should have reduced the baking time to get that half-melted cheese effect ;-)
Enjoy your day!



Ingredients :
2 cups of flour ( It depends on how big of pizza crust you want to make)
Warm water
One spoon of dried yeast
A pinch of salt


Topping :
Yellow Bell Pepper
Button Mushroom
Mozarella cheese
Tomato paste
Oregano
Olive oil
Ground Pepper

How to make :

1)For making Pizza crust,add all the first ingredients ,mix well and roll it into a big ball shape of dough
2)Keep the dough under room temperature for around 30 minutes
3)In the meantime,prepare the topping ,cut the bell pepper and mushroom into slices.
4)When the dough is ready,spread the tomato paste,followed by oregano,and later add the vegetables and cheese on most top.(Some people prefer to spread the cheese on the bottom,it's all up to your favourite)
5)Scatter the ground pepper as well as few drops of olive oil
6)Bake for around 20 minutes at 180 C (I guess,sorry I forgot :P)
7)Ready!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me want one! me want one!!! :D

    i never bake pizza, becoz i think it's too complicated to cook! hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Icha : No Icha,it's actually very simple,and even tastier than the one you get from fast pizza.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !