Saturday 10 December 2011

Wave of Love



Hello all,
Happy weekend everyone.What's with the tittle?Well,that's the movie I watched today!
It's actually called "Ombak Rindu", a local malay movie that is adapted from a local novel as well.
To tell the truth,I never read it,far from planning to read it eventhough many of my friends said it was a bomb,but I was hit with this "wave" I think , I wanted to watch the movie so badly , and today was my second attempt after the first time , the tickets were all sold out ,though my seating today was also not the best one .

But , I would say , this movie is very good , it makes many people cried for its story line (not me not me :P).

Notice the skirt I wore today?It is from H&M's conscious collection , that is made of organic cotton.It's so soft and I could never get bored wearing it over and over again.Now , we should go green , and using organic products is one way to do it ;-)

Have a nice weekend everyone !





Top:F21/Skirt:Conscious colection by H&M/Belt:F21/Scarf:Bought in some souvenir shop in Paris/Bangles:Vintage/Wedges:F21/Bag:Coach

3 comments:

  1. sounds like much fun hidaya (:
    here it's winter & to time I'm still at home 'cause it too cold :(
    wishes- fatima ♥

    http://tffc-byfatimazaahn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !