Saturday 3 December 2011

What a Day...



Hi,
How everyone is doing?My day started by joining my company's biggest event of the year,family day, which took place in Sunway Lagoon Theme Park and being me,who don't want to miss what this event could offer,geared up very early in the morning and headed there.

Unfortunately,the number of people visiting is way too big for such event to be held there,and I was a bit frustrated with this event this year.A lot actually :-(

After one round of walking along the theme park,I decided to leave and went to the mall nearby instead :P

After a while I went home and this is the outfit of mine today.






Remember this post here,of which I wrote about my craving for these Sweedish Hasbeens for H&M?I got them 2 days ago from Ramon and rocked them today!


Cropped Tee:H&M/Long Sleeve:F21/Jeans:F21/Shoes:Swedish Hasbeens for H&M/Knapsack:Carlo Rino/Scarf:F21/Bangles:Vintage





4 comments:

  1. that shoes make me says WOW..hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's too bad >< but, what a GOOD company!!! Is the theme park like Nagashima spaland in Mie, Japan??

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes,something like that.it has amusement park,wetland,water park,similar stuff like Nagashima.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the shoes are totally WOWWW! so sweet of your Ramon, dear Hidaya! <3 :)
    and love the scarf too, Im now craving for the leopard scarf but it's difficult to find one here, too bad! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !