Sunday 8 April 2012

Lazy Sunday


Also another new dress from Thepoplook I bought early last month and only have guts to try it out today.
I wish you all a nice Sunday!

P/s:Do you have instagram, iphoners and Androiders?If you do,you can find me here : hidayash (this is the correct one,not Hidaya Shamsudin,my apologies)
And I love to follow you guys too.







Jacket: F21 (Last seen here)
Maxi dress: Thepoplook (New)
Bag: Mango(Last seen here)
Sandals: F21(Last seen here)
Ring: Bought at Jonker Walk

6 comments:

  1. That dress is amazing! Im so into prints right now so I will definitely be looking for one like that! Great post <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. super tribal, stunning as always . :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the jacket n the dress,, :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW the dress looks gorgeous on you girl! You really rock this dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !