Tuesday 1 May 2012

Lazy Attire

Happy Labor day to all of you guys!
I'm sure,most part of the world is on holiday today.But make sure don't go to bed late tonight because tomorrow we have to gear up early for work :P

I am a big fan of printed shirts and although Ramon always told me I am too old for such thing,I never listened to him,instead I keep wearing printed shirts :P

I hate my complexion nowadays.My skin was badly sunburned from last trip to Bangkok,still need some more weeks for that,but in the meantime,I also have to religiously put some lotion all around my body as that is one thing I hate to do :P

Yes,lazy me.

So,until then,

Bye.




Top : Unbranded (New)
Harem pants : Topshop (Last seen here)
Shoes : Aldo (Last seen here)
Bag : Mango (Last seen here)
Scarf : Bought in Bangkok (Last seen here)
Bracelets : H&M

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by !