Tuesday 25 September 2012

Feminism Vs. Varsity

As on Sunday,another wedding and open house invitations I had to attend.Like seriously,this makan-makan thing still goes on :P
Anyway,what to fuss about,right?I believe normal people like us like food,er,top models maybe don't :P

And,once again I wore my thick varsity jacket in this typical hot weather!!
Yes,I am one crazy girl!

I sweated like hell inside,especially the events I went to were open public events.Sigh -_-

Some people asked me how to get varisty jacket.Guess what,few weeks ago when I stepped inside Brand Outlet store at Fahrenheit88,I saw varsity jackets sold in few colors and sizes.If  I'm not mistaken,the price is RM79.90.So,yes hurry up if you plan to get your hands on it.

In this outfit I tried to combine feminism of maxi dress with chic style of Varsity jacket.

One thing for sure,I'm not gonna wear this jacket again in open place for a long period of time.
Maxi dress:Thepoplook(Last seen here)
Varsity jacket:Bought online(Last seen here)
Scarf:Bought in Paris
Bag:Vintage(Love this one so much!)

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by !