Friday 16 November 2012

Kuantan Day 2

I called my second day in Kuantan as "wardrobe mulfunction" day.Why did I say that is because my top didn't match my scarf at all.Some people call it clashing prints,but in this case I don't like it.Haha.

I normally plan first what to wear the next day,today anyway,I planned to wear blazer because I thought since it's rainy season in Malaysia,it's also rainy season especially on the east coast,so the weather would be a bit colder,but my guess was totally wrong :P

Kuantan on the other hand is hot :P So,no blazer for today.
Today we  visited few places like State Mosque,Art Museum,Balok beach and also visited my sister's place here.

So,enjoy the pictures,peeps!
UIA Mosque
State Mosque,beautiful,aite?
Art Museum
Balok Beach
Top:Bought at Teluk Cempedak Beach(New)
Pants:H&M(Last seen here)
Scarf:Bought at Fahrenheit88(New)
Shoes:Unbranded(Last seen here)
Bag:Gifted(Last seen here)
Glasses:Tangs(Last seen here)
Bracelet:Diva
Flower Headband:DIY
Sunglasses:Mango

1 comment:

  1. Kuantan has alwiz been hot, yeah.. KL in fact is waaaaay much colder!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !