Monday 12 November 2012

National Zoo and KLCC Skybridge

Sorry that it seems like I have abandoned this blog.The fact is,that "special" somone I mentioned in my last entry is my bf,who came all the way from Germany to spend time together with me ;-)

He was here for a couple of days and only got home yesterday evening,however this short moment is always the best highlight of my life.

We haven't met each other for over 10 mths already since last January,so we couldn't wait any longer,and last week happened.

I was tremendously happy again,because with him being around me,I am an all-out and do all sort of things I normally won't do.

On second day he was here,we had this deja-vu of our first date almost 3 years ago.On our first date,we went to National Zoo and afterwards headed to Philharmonic Hall at KLCC.We repeated visiting those 2 places,except we went to have an overlook of KL from the skybridge on 40++ th level,and later on went to the highest observatory level on 86th level.

It was all worth it to go up KLCC and topped off a nice view of KL.

Ok,now on the outfit.I just got the blazer from H&M and it has a little peplum effect at the bottom,which I like.Although I always have problem buying stuff online,because I don't really know my real size.Sometimes,I can go well with M,but other time,M seems to be a bit bigger for me.No matter what,I can guarantee you,you'll be seeing this piece more often ;-)

Much talking,now enjoy the pictures!
Our dinner.Love Nandos to the bits 

Wah!!I love German snacks!

T-shirt:Zara(Last seen here)
Peplum Blazer:H&M(New)
Pants:H&M(New)
Bag:Dorothy Perkins(Last seen here)
Ring:H&M
Headband:F21
Shoes:H&M(Last seen here)

P/s:I'm sorry guys that I took some time to announce the winner of my second give-away.I will announce the winner in the next entry,so stay-tuned!

1 comment:

  1. seriously lama xpg klcc..selalu just lalu jea dkt dgn klcc tp xsinggah pun..btw nice outfits..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !