Monday 31 December 2012

NYE

Although yesterday I've mentioned it was my last post of 2012,today I decided to be on EL as I have some important stuff to settle and going out during lunch hour to settle those won't be much helpful.

And I am just thrilled to show to you guys my new TUTU skirt I got at a very reasonable price!Can't believe I have been searching this piece high and low everywhere,even checked some popular websites like ASOS and ROMWE with hope I could find one,but they all left me frustrated as nothing suitable I could find for me.

Until one day when I was wandering in PKNS Shah Alam and I passed by one shop in a quite remoted area,and from outside of the shop window,I saw many tutu skirts sold there in various colors!

Can't believe I saw them at place I could have never expected to sell tutu.
Well,who said tutu is only for ballerina or for a little girl?I was tremendously happy when I get to wear this,and I'll ensure you,you'll be seeing me wearing this skirt over and over again.

I wanna wish everyone of my readers Happy New Year 2013 and hope you have a wonderful journey ahead.

I will cook a special NYE's pasta tonight,well out of can actually,so nothing so special about it :P

Till then.

Love,
Hidaya 




Sweater:H&M(New)
Tutu skirt:Bought at PKNS,Shah Alam(New)
Shoes:H&M(Last seen here)
Bag:New Yorker,Germany(Last seen here)
Necklace:Bought in Japan
Plaid shirt(Inside):Brand Outlet(New)

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by !