Saturday 23 February 2013

Ich Lerne Deutsch!

As I told you earlier,I have German class every Saturday morning.And,at this point of the course,we have started learning something more serious and harder compared to previous lessons.I am taking this challenge as a good thing and putting a little more effort is what I have to do to be able to understand and speak this language little by little.

There is no success without hard work.Plus,discipline and istiqamah(The constancy) in doing a thing.

Well,as I don't have much time to dress up on Saturday morning nowadays,I am more comfortable to be wearing something casual and simple.



Top:H&M(Last seen here)
Blazer:Emma James New York(Last seen here)
Jeans:Brands Outlet(New)
Sandals:Bata(Last seen here)
Bag:Newyorker,Germany(Last seen here)

1 comment:

  1. semoga cemerlang dayah..nanti nak dgr ckp german yea..hihi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !