Sunday 19 May 2013

This Weekend

Hello,
Weekend is coming to the end,but fret not,because next week we're gonna have a long weekend.Wooho!
long weekend means more time for me to do DIY and go buying some stuff for the big day.

This weekend,I went to Jalan Tar everday to have the fitting session with my tailor and boy,not just the weather was freaking hot on Saturday,but there were also many people buying stuff for raya.
Since I am focusing more on my wedding preparation this year,I only got 2 baju kurung tailored,nothing fancy and extravaganza this year.Haha.

If you guys wanna know what preparation that I do for my big day,you guys can follow me on instagram at @hidayash since I'm not gonna update about it here,haha,too lazy I guess.

Have a nice day,everyone!!




Denim Top:Bought at Bugis Junction,Singapore
Skirt:Thepoplook
Bag:Coach
Bracelet:Mango Touch
Sunglasses:Mango
Necklace:F21

2 comments:

  1. Dayah I like your skirt and shawl..cantik..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hijab, you can wear it on both sides, don't you?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !