Wednesday 2 October 2013

021013

Salam girls,
I guess being unemployed isn't a good idea after all :P
Only few days off work,I already feel bored to death :P
Must get myself employed soon.

Today was my last check-up with the doctor and the doctor made some referral letter for my next treatment in Germany.

Alhamdulillah,my hearing gets better than the first time of onset.Although the tinnitus is still there,but my hearing gets almost as good as my other ear and the tinnitus is almost bearable by now.

I still have to take several vitamins for my ear.Thank God I don't have to continue with steroid as it gave me some weight gain T___T

I am now shedding this unnecessary weight and get my normal weight back before I was diagnosed with this illness.

Tomorrow is my birthday,can't wait!



Blazer:Bought in Japan
Dress:H&M
Pants:Brands Outlet
Shoes:F21
Bag:Coach
Scarf:Self-made

3 comments:

  1. happy incoming belated birthday!! May Allah bless you. get well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alhamdulillah. Good to hear that. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !