Friday 6 December 2013

Butter Chicken Masala


Hallo guys, 
How are you doing?I have another recipe for you guys,simple version of Butter Chicken Masala! Indian Food is amongst my favourite,and once I tasted Butter Chicken Masala when I was in Berlin last time and it was super good.I bought Garam Masala,and I'm sure you can easily get it in Malaysia as well,and tried cooking it by myself.It was so good :P 

Ingredients
 1/2 cup Yogurt
2 cloves Garlic
3 cm Ginger
2tbs Cumin(Jintan putih,I used Baba's Brand)
2 tbs Corriander(Serbuk Ketumbar)
1 tbs Garam Masala
1/4 Chilli Powder
Chicken Breast,cut into wedges
1 tbs oil
20 g Butter
1 Brown Onion
410g Can tomato Paste
1/2 cup chicken stock( I used Maggi Cube Chicken Stock)
1/2 Cup Whipping cream 


I don't have Tomato puree at home,so I only used Pizza sauce :P

Method
1.Mix chicken with Yogurt,garlic,ginger(Diced),Cumin,Coriander,Chilli Powder and Garam Masala
2.Rest the chicken for 2 hours in the fridge


3.After 2 hours,heat oil and butter in a cooking pan
4.Saute the Onion for a few minutes and later put the chicken in the pan.
5.Let the chicken cook for a while and later add chicken stock diluted with 1/2 cup of water and tomato puree

 
6.Keep mixing and reduce the heat and put the whipping cream/cooking cream
7.Season with salt

Ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !