Saturday 2 August 2014

Raya Story 2014

Assalam and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri,guess it's not too late to wish everyone this festive season.
And yes,I am still very much pregnant up till today,39+3 th week!

Can't wait to get this baby out of me.Everyone is waiting for her grand entry into this world,including my mom and sister who are here with us since a week ago.But they said,if the baby still doesn't want to come out till their departure day on Friday this week,what else can they do but to accept :(

Waiting is not my type of thing,I have the thinnest piece of patience :P

Anyway,how was your raya celebration this year?We celebrated it moderately this year,but I muss say,we tried to live the sparks of hari raya by cooking many good dishes and invited some Malaysian students to come over to our open house.

It was a bless having people from the same region around in one place,and it was not as bad as I thought it would be.Mainly because I have my husband and a part of my family here,and raya di perantauan is not a new thing anymore for me,being away for 4 years in Japan had thought me a lot about the absence of your family members on raya days.

I am blessed,anyway!

Till then people,please pray that I have a smooth delivery and may Allah ease everything.

Salam.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !