Wednesday 11 February 2015

Köln/Cologne

It's been a while since the last time I wrote.I have started watching all seasons of Glee again,and that explains why I haven't written posts here as much as I wanted :P

Still the story of our new year's travel.After Hamburg,we went down to Köln/Cologne,another of my favourite German city.It was my second time there and being there brought back some memory when I was there a couple of years ago visiting my then boyfriend(my husband now :) ).

And this time,we went up of one observatory building overlooking the city.Köln is famous of its tallest Gothic church in the world and for my husband,it's like his "sacred" city,because he's a big fan of FC Cologne.

Well,till then ppl.

Kölner Dom,the highest gothic church in the world

 
Happy to be in the FC Köln gallery

Christmas Market


The colorful small houses by the Rhein river





Love locks bridge everywhere

There's Kölner Dome from the observatory tower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !